2/9/16

24/7

every damn new year i vow to keep this blog updated

words do not come as easy anymore

committments can creep in and overwhelm

but i'm gonna give it another shot

before i stick a fork in it

the 'ole college try

what does that even mean

first rule of writing

don't use cliches

i could write a book

time marches on



The pic above was to be the T-shirt 
for a family reunion that wasn't. 
 It's now become my prayer list. 
Life has definitely taken it's 
twists and turns (more cliches) 
for this family 
and we all continue to struggle in a myriad of ways.  
Lucy and Moses are not quite here yet. 
 In the spring and summer 
Derek & Chels and Joel & Ang 
will intorduce two more.  
In the fall, we'll add Katie next to Austin. 
We said good-bye to Brandon, gone way too early, 
leaving a gaping hole we'll try to fill with memories. 
I'm sure it seems more like a bottemless pit to Megan and Emme


As with this blog, once again, I vow to renew and rekindle the relationship with my Heavenly Father. 
My verse of the year will be Jeremiah 24:7 ~  "I will give them a heart to know Me, for I am the LORD; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart."
How will you know? 
How will I know?
At the end of the day/month/year it will be obvious
I commit to walking in the spirit.
24/7

 Next up: Letters to Lilly, Max, Calvin, Moses, & Lucy

Fruit of the Spirit Wall Chart by Rose Publishing
Dance in the Rain Poster sold by Antique Farm House

No comments: